Waiver Liability - Event Terms and Conditions
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- I hereby submit my application for participation in this seminar/event. I clearly recognize that a risk is involved in participating in this seminar/event and related activities, which has been completely explained to me and my parents and/or guardians.
- Participant attests that he/she is physically fit to participate in the seminar(s).
- In consideration thereof, I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge the International Balintawak, Balintawak Europe, Grandmaster Bobby Taboada, the seminar host(s), and all participants, on behalf of myself, my heirs, my executors, my administrators and assigns, of any and all claims, rights, or causes of action whatsoever for any damages or injuries which may arise travelling to, participating in, returning from the seminar(s), or which might arise thereafter, against any person or entity in any way connected with the seminar.
- The parents and/or guardians of the applicant hereby request that this application be accepted, and in consideration thereof, agree to indemnify and release all members of the International Balintawak Group, Balintawak Europe Group, Grandmaster Bobby Taboada, seminar participants and seminar host(s), from all claims made or which may be made on behalf of the applicant, for the aforesaid consideration. I understand that all fees are non-refundable.
- I hereby agree that any photographs and/or videos taken remain copyright of Richard Cotterill. Permission must be sought to take any unofficial photographs or video material.
EVENT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions relate to paid for events that are organised by Richard Cotterill & the International Balintawak Europe Group.
- By submitting the online booking form, you are offering to enter into a contract with Richard Cotterill - International Balintawak Europe Group
- That contract will be formed when we send you an email or other written communication accepting your booking (and not before). We reserve the right to reject any booking form for any reason.
- That contract will be in English and will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any issue relating to that contract.
- Please review and, if necessary, correct the information you entered into the booking form before you submit the booking form.
- We may keep a copy of the booking form and these Terms and Conditions, but these will not be accessible to you and you should make and retain a copy of your booking form and these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not attend the event, the full fee remains payable and no refund will be made.
- If you are a consumer and exercise your right to cancel under paragraph 8 above, we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance within 30 days after you inform us that you wish to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of the event or change its venue, content and the speakers at any time at our discretion.
- If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
- If we change the time, date, venue, we will give you an opportunity to cancel your booking. If you take that opportunity we will refund any fees you have paid in advance.
- In no circumstances, except under paragraphs 8 and 10 or 11 above, will we be obliged to make any refund of any fees paid in advance.
- We will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time, date, venue, content or speakers.
- Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative, If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.